The aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Support effective subject leadership aligned to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills and expertise within school subject teams and thereby increase capacity.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts, to include consideration of COVID 19 as appropriate.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Common agenda items for these meetings:
- Sharing good practice and work.
- Development of subject specific knowledge and an understanding of strong progression and sequencing.
- Enhancing subject leadership.
- Structuring key stage 4 to ensure pupils are well prepared for the next phase of their education.
- Providing high quality key stage 3 provision that builds successfully on key stage 2.
- Ensuring all learning, including the most vulnerable (SEN and PP) are able to make excellent progress.
- Project work and other CPD opportunities and networks will continue and will involve in line with need.
Keyword Search: Secondary Geography Spring
Price: Sub £50 / SLA £35 / Full £60